2017 was a busy year for us here at the Elliot Institute! Here are our most popular newsletter posts of the year:
- Video: Abortion Increases Women’s Risk of Premature Death
- Each Abortion Increases Women’s Risk of Premature Death by 50 Percent, New Study Reports
- New Legislation Would Help Women Who Have Suffered Psychological Distress Following Abortion
- Abortion Not Bad for Women’s Mental Health? The Research Finds Otherwise
- Must-Read Article on Men, Abortion & Suicide
- Researchers: Acknowledge Abortion as Risk Factor in Breast Cancer Epidemic
- Why “Accidental Death” Is the Default Setting for Coroners When Abortion Is Involved
- It’s Time to Stop Letting Abortion Clinics Hide Information on Injuries and Deaths to Women
- Alabama Appeals Court Rules Minor Girl Can Get Abortion Without Parental Consent
- “I Am Not Raising a Rapist’s Baby … I Am Raising MY Baby”
You can get more news, articles and information like this by subscribing to our email newsletter. Just fill out the form on the right side of this page.
We are deeply grateful to all who partnered with us in 2017, whether by supporting us financially, praying for us or helping us to reach others with the truth by sharing and distributing our research, information and resources.
Please continue to keep us in your prayers in this new year, and know that you will be in ours. Thanks for all that you are and do, and may God bless you and your loved ones!