Regarding Permission to Reprint
Unless otherwise noted, all information at this site is copyrighted by the Elliot Institute.
PERMISSION TO REPRINT OR REPOST
Many people and organizations have requested to reprint our articles or to share them with others on the Internet. We encourage this under the following conditions.
- First, check the copyright notice on the article.
- If the material is copyrighted by a third party, there will generally be contact information at the end of the article. Contact that party to request the right to reprint or repost the material.
- If the material is copyrighted by the Elliot Institute, or does not have an explicit copyright statement (meaning it has a presumed copyright assigned to the Elliot Institute), you may freely reprint the material under the following conditions:
Please consider making a donation to the Elliot Institute or becoming a subscriber to The Post-Abortion Review. If the material is worth anything to you, then please support our work in at least some small way.
- You must provide an accurate notice of the source of the reprinted material. This may the book title from which it is excerpted, the issue and date of publication in The Post-Abortion Review, or as an excerpt from Hope and Healing, or if none of the above apply, simply identify it as a posting from www.afterabortion.org.
- You must include in the credit the name and address: Elliot Institute, PO Box 7348, Springfield, IL 62791-7348 and the notice "Additional material is posted at www.afterabortion.org"
- Finally, please send us a copy of the reprinted material if it is published in a hardcopy form such as in a newsletter or brochure.